Monday, December 06, 2010

Monday 6th December - 2010

This picture has no relevance to my rant of a post, sorry lol.
--------------------------------------
Kelsey, what the hell is wrong with you?! I swear to fucking God, you just mess shit up with your fat mouth. Misreading everything pepole say to you, then BANG! "Oh hey, I think I like you." Saying shit like that based on one thought of appreciation. "Oh wow, he's tall. I think I like him" "Hey you, tall guy - yeah I pretty much like you" GEEEEEEEEEEZ. Sort your shit out girl, before you kill something - probably yourself >:(

2 comments:

  1. You're a girl, don't stress:) We are BORN to over analyze every action we give and every reaction we receive. And when you mix boys in all of this, results are almost explosive haha.

    Keep your head up. Love the blog, following you!

    ReplyDelete