Monday, May 10, 2010

D.I.Y playlist sharing

Howdy followers (excluding myself, lol) Nothing worth blogging about today folks, so thought Id give a brief mention of my current music yays, splendid. I've actually noticed on fellow bloggers "blogs", that it is possible to actually upload a playlist of songs for people to hear. A good creation I must say, but until I master that particular trade you'll have to bare with me :) And to anyone that is anxiously anticipating the arrival of the holidays, 7 weeks lovelys. Special note: R.I.P Taz xx So music, anticipation for holidays and a minute of silence for a gog of champion - At ease soldiers.


- Need You Bad, Jazmine Sullivan.
- Slow Motion, Karina Pasian.
- Tears from my eyes, UB40.
- Mr Sun, Sammy J.
- You Are, The Commodores.
- Anyone else but you, The Moldy Peaches.
- Single, Lil Wayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment